Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Link Party #5 Features

Thank you to everyone who has commented on my last post.  This is the reason I blog.  My followers are great.  Thanks also to everyone who linked up to last week's party.

Here are my favorites.


Upcycle a cheap door mirror into a glam wall mirror tutorial
Up-cycled Mirror by Lilikoi Joy

Lumberjack Nursery by Everything Emily

Pallet Heart Art by Renew, Create, Restore

Newspaper Storage Boxes by Green Willow Pond

Organized Pantry by Morganize With Me

Come back later today for link party #6.
  

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! =) Such a fun blog!! Will be linking up again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature Lauren! I am honored.

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature Lauren! They're all great! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lauren for featuring my Pallet Heart Art.

    Be back later with more, thanks for hosting.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete