Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Link Party #7 Features

Happy Tuesday everyone!  

Last week's party, I think, was the biggest yet.  I am so happy that you all linked up.  There were some great links last week which makes it hard to pick my favorites.

Please continue to spread the word about the party and I hope that you will link up again later today.

Here are my favorites:

Kitchen/Dining Room Reveal by Andrea Arch

Vintage Desk Makeover by Ardent Hands Designs

 

dining room
No Sew Curtains by Life Love Larson

diamond-argyle-painted-wall
Diamond Pattern Wall by Pride In Photos

Thanks again to everyone who linked up.  This week's party starts later today.  So I hope to see you then.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature Lauren! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! I will posting a thank you on my blog this week (or next) so hopefully it will send traffic your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea #1, thanks for following. I love your blog as well. Andrea #2, I really appreciate the thank you on your blog. I can always use some traffic. Thanks ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren, thanks so much for featuring our post "Diamond Wall!" I will be posting your link as featured on the post also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren! Thanks so much for featuring my desk organizer! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete