Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Link Party Features #16

Hello again.  I have been experiencing some Internet problems since last week.  We upgraded our dsl to U-verse on Wednesday and have been experiencing outages very frequently throughout the week.  I had a couple of posts that I wanted to do in between projects that just didn't happen due to the outages.  Hopefully, I can get my features and link party up today without any problems.  Fingers crossed.

Here are my favorites from the last link party:


starfish6
Gold Starfish by Zu Haus At Home

Patchwork Pillow Tutorial by Smartgirl Style

Tufted Duvet Cover by Creating Space For Five

DIY Portable Fire Feature by With A Blast

Painted Refrigerator by Living The Life


If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can now find the button code in the tab above).


Since I finally signed up for Pinterest, I will be pinning all my features on my Pinterest page.

Thank you to everyone who linked up.  I hope you all come back later today for another link party.  Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. great features Lauren! thanks for sharing these! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate internet problems. Seriously. The worst. Thanks for featuring my pillow, lady! You made my week.
    Brittney
    http://smartgirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete