Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Link Party # 19 Features

Hello everyone.  It is my very favorite time of the week again.  Picking my favorites from the link party never gets old.  If you are looking for inspiration for your next project, look no further.  These projects are truly inspiring.  Enjoy! 

Kate Spade Inspired Lamp Makeover {rainonatinroof.com} #katespade #lamp #makeover #kellygreen #polkadots #DIY #rainonatinroof
Lamp Makeover by Rain on a Tin Roof

Pallet Bed and Headboard by The Pink Lab

DIY Paint Chip Art from BetweenWeekdays.com
DIY Paint Chip Art by Between Weekdays

Painted Wine Bottles by The Vintage Jar

Master Bedroom Reveal by Living Beautifully


If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can now find the button code in the tab above).


Since I finally signed up for Pinterest, I will be pinning all my features on my Pinterest page.

Thank you to everyone who linked up.  I hope you all come back later today for another link party.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Lauren for featuring my Kate Spade Lamp Makeover! Yay!! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my pallet beds! :)I'm feeling the love!

    ReplyDelete