Thursday, July 25, 2013

Round Up #1 Features

I would like to thank everyone who linked up to my new link party.  I was worried that changing the day would affect how many people would link up.  It didn't at all.  

There are some really creative people out there and I love being inspired by all of you.  

Here are my favorites for the week:


 
Boys Room by She's Crafty

Vintage Kitchen Cart Makeover by May Richer Fuller Be

Cabinet Door Chalkboard by Artsy VaVa

Reclaimed Wood Walkway by Exploring Domesticity


Cake Spade {Lemon Layer Cake}
Lemon Layer Cake by Lilikoi Joy

If you have been featured, please grab my button. (You can find the button code in the tab above).


I will be pinning the features on my Pinterest page.  If you would like to pin something, please click through to the original source before pinning.  Thanks.

Thanks again to all who linked up last week.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow to link up your projects for a chance to be featured next week.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature Lauren! I'm sure you deck/walkway will turn out great! I'm off to check out the vintage kitchen cart makeover - I need to find one of those!

    Kristin

    (By the way, your floor looks great!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my chalkboard! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including my cake in your features! I will be gone for the weekend, have a great party tomorrow! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lauren for featuring my pantry! It was a lot of work and so glad it is organized!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete